PASSION OF FETISH !!

Session of smelly feet, brazilfeet

« Older   Newer »
Gado
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 11:57

dalle immagini pare spettacolare..come le due tipe..

ma non riesco a scaricarlo.. :cry: :cry:

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 12:08

Potreste descrivere il problema? Che cosa sta accadendo, ottenete dei messaggi di errore? Ho controllato appena il collegamento e funziona per me.
Spiacente per il mio italiano ma io stanno usando il programma di traduzione

Asmodeus
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 12:52

@ gardfield:

Please, speak in english! It's funnier and more usefull: i can improve my english.

:D

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 13:06

@Asmodeus
Thanks mate :)
I was hoping that someone would say that :D

By the way, have you tried link I posted ? And if yes did u also had problems with downloading the file ?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Asmodeus
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 13:11

As I don't use Microsoft's systems, I can't use "megaupload" at all...

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 13:21

Damn :(
Guess I have to try to find another host for the files then.

Thanks for letting me know, mate ;)

Asmodeus
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 13:56

You are welcome.

footlover69
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 14:43

Thanks for your video... ;)

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 15:03

No problem and more are coming :)

But I wanted to ask a question.
Is there any hosting site that someone could recommend ?
When it comes to uploading for now I've been using megaupload as you can see. That's cause they don't remove files from the server and if you are using toolbar or their file manager there is no download per hour limit ;)

But I see that some of you have problems downloading from it :(
Like Asmodeus who can't use it at all, or Gado who also has some problems.

And well, there is no sense in uploading files on it if the majority has problems using it.

So I'd appreciate any advice you could give me.
Cheers

P.S.
I have already uploaded some of my vids on megaupload, so let me know if I should post them as megaupload, or should I wait till we figure out some other host and then re-up them on it ;)

Asmodeus
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 15:22

Is there any hosting site that someone could recommend ?

I don't know if "you tube" would accept this kind of video: there is some fetish stuff, but...

I don't know: you could try, if you want.

http://youtube.com

Thank you for your support!

:D

Anyway, administrators are trying uploading videos on a private server. I think asking them would be the right choice.

See Ya!

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 15:30

Unfortunately, youtube won't do the trick :(
It used to be good, but now they delete almost instantly all kinds of fetish and sex related material. Anyway thanks for a fast reply :)

For a second I've been thinking about rapidshare but I made up my mind pretty fast (limited number of downloads per IP, plus they remove the files pretty fast) :(

I'll keep looking for a reliable host ;)
And my request is still open - anyone who has an idea please PM me or write it down here :)
Thank you in advance.
Cheers !

Asmodeus
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 15:33

Unfortunately, youtube won't do the trick

Damn...

mmm...let's see...

would you try bit-torrent?

GarfieldCat
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 15:47

I'm not sure but I believe bit-torrent is a napster like program, a kind of p2p.

I'll take a closer look but if it's a classic torrent client or similiar thing that would mean that I have to seed the file in order to make it available to others. Normally it would'nt be a problem, but since my max upload speed is 32kb/s it would take a lot of time. Fine when 1 person is downloading the file but when there are let's say 5, then it becomes really slow.
Not to mention that it has to be seeded constatnly so the other members would be able to get it as well.

But like I said I'll give it a try.

I used to have an access to a FTP server. That would fix all our problems. Pity that the server is out-of-order now :(

dark001
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 17:27

Non riesco a scaricare... :( i video di brazil feet sono tra i migliori in assoluto....si concentrano soprattutto sullo sniffing....

21 replies since 5/1/2007, 23:49   9185 views