PASSION OF FETISH !!

All Sort Of Female Domination Only The Best Videos

« Older   Newer »
dede110
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 00:21

Hi, Welcome To My Thread, Here I will Be Posting All Quality Female Domination Videos ( Facesitting, CBT, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Worship..) the videos will be posted with all info i can find about like the story line and such..
I hope you enjoy it

-----------------------------------------------------

Nikki's been playing hockey all afternoon and the knickers she's wearing are really hot and sweaty so she's been searching for a clean pair but can't find one anywhere - until she opens Uncle John's desk drawer which is full of them including pairs she lost months ago.

When she turns to go to tell her mum, Uncle John grabs her so she forces him to the ground and wrestles with him until he finally admits he's been sniffing them - she's not happy about it ! After another bout of punishment (he's no match for her strong lithe thighs) he agrees to do her homework for the next 6 months ! Running time 30 minutes.

[u]File Info :[/u]

FileSize : 143 Mb
Duration : 30 Min

http://shareready.net/short/42

Jessie has made Simon a bowl of readybrek but he complains it's cold and lumpy - they start fighting but small Simon is no match for taller Jessie as she subdues him with loads of facesitting and scissors - after he finally admits defeat, Jessie sits on his chest and spoon feeds him his yummy breakfast !

www.filesonic.com/file/57320958/0002_df011-wm-vq.rar

Edited by dede110 - 26/1/2011, 02:38

dede110
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 00:44

For days slave B. had been caught in a cage locked in a strict chastity belt. As he couldn´t bear this painful conditions not any longer he risks to free himself, also he knows that he would regret his deed. Caught in the act by Lady Marlon he had to experience a painful bondagelesson

FileSize : 243 Mb
Duration : 39 Min
Type : WMV

http://hotfile.com/dl/97821058/6919e03/fm_...marlon.rar.html

"No model pupil" Madame Charlotte

Classic school education lesson with headmistress "Frau von Lottenstein". Either of the two disciples behaves not like a "model pupil" and needs to be disciplined to improve his motivation

FileSize : 173 Mb
Duration : 36 Min
Type : WMV

http://hotfile.com/dl/97822495/bcf8be8/fm_...hueler.rar.html

dede110
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 01:18

Rubber Fetish Play

Queen Carmen disciplines a slave who’s into rubber and watersports. He takes in the image of the brunette ball buster in rubber pants, bouncy, false pierced tits, waiting as he looks at the mask she will soon demand he wear. In the bathroom, the bitch corrects him and fits the mask to his nervous face, then demands that he spread himself prone on the floor, at the mercy of her every malicious whim. She takes his fat cock in her crushing grip, kneading and twisting the thickening flesh, driving him to needy heights of desire. To remind him of his place, she pulls out a hose and aims a stream of her own fresh urine directly into the gaping funnel in the mask, forcing the helpless sub to accept every drop.

FileSize : 606Mb
Duration : 49 Min
Type : mp4

http://hotfile.com/dl/97826727/c1afc30/Rub....part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/97826723/54c162e/Rub....part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/97826726/df82e43/Rub....part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/97826725/b892e71/Rub....part4.rar.html

Caught Spying On Step Mum And Given A Handjob With Huge Cum Blast - ENGLISH!

FileSize :114 Mb
Duration : 8 Min
Type : wmv

http://hotfile.com/dl/97827903/4a0c998/StepMum.rar.html

dede110
view post Posted on 22/1/2011, 03:37

Brat Princess Isabella - Cranky princess has to get up

FileSize :149 Mb
Duration : 12 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/62274948/Brat Princess Isabella - Cranky princess has to get up.rar

"Kept in chastity forever" - Lady Marlon & Maid Jenny (Part I& II)

FileSize :273 Mb
Duration : 49 Min

imageimage

www.filesonic.com/file/62280776/piercing1.wmv
www.filesonic.com/file/62280780/piercing2.wmv

dede110
view post Posted on 22/1/2011, 04:08

Fucking Santa

Carmen’s sexy blonde friend brings the dominatrix a Christmas present, and they can’t wait to open it. After the queen straps her friend down, she turns the vibrating toy on her moist pussy, playing with an attached vibrator on her own steamy clit. She isn’t easily satisfied, though, and pulls out her strap-on to ram into the blonde’s wet box. They still have plenty of energy left to satisfy Santa when he comes knocking, pulling out their favorite long, thick dildos to stuff into his tender ass. They ream his hole mercilessly before laying him back and thrusting both of their hands into his distended, greedy anus. As a final reward for each other, the blonde reveals her favorite double dildo. Carmen and her friend suck lustily on the thick plastic before grinding it hard into their hot holes, pummeling at each other in pursuit of a pulsing, sweaty climax.

FileSize :706 Mb
Duration : 59 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/62285470/fucking_santa.part2.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/62285410/fucking_santa.part3.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/62285304/fucking_santa.part1.rar

Mommys Cock Sucking Lesson

You want to please Mommy, don't you? Mommy wants you to be useful and good at something. Since your tiny penis could never please a woman you should learn how to suck cock well. You can practice on Mommy's boyfriend and if you get really good maybe you can make Mommy some money by being her professional cock sucking whore. Today Mommy gives you your first lesson on cock sucking and uses techniques a Mama's boy can understand, like sucking the tip of the cock like you're breast feeding from Mommy's nice, full breasts. To be a perfect cock sucker you must also learn to love to eat cum. Mommy will help you by getting her boyfriend to shoot his hot cum all over Mommy's pretty face...then you can give Mommy a big kiss and lick Mommy's face clean. Good boy....

FileSize :303 Mb

www.filesonic.com/file/62287708/mommys cock sucking lesson.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 22/1/2011, 04:46

Music Mechanic

He should fix a music device and worked a lot of hours without success. So Irina is worried about that and test her own methods to motivate him.

FileSize :271 Mb
Duration : 15 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/62292512/A_music_mechanic.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 22/1/2011, 05:34

Brat Princess Isabella - I'm wearing your chastity key on my belly ring

Previously released. princess Bella has her cuck daddy’s arms tied behind his back and plans her prom in the Cuck Daddy classic. The clip starts off with Bella bumping the cucks locked cock with her beautiful ass. The cuck daddies arms are tied behind his back so he just has to watch his step daughters ass bump his cock up in the air. She teases him terribly and then commands him to clean her ass. The little lady lies down and begins working on her prom but the ass licking was too much for her. Bella really likes the tongue in her ass hole. She flips the cuck daddy on his back and then mounts his face and squeezes out an orgasm on her step fathers face. (See gif image of her cumming). The cucks cock actually came out the end of the tube in a grotesque display of the horrors of male chastity in the presence of such a tease. The mounting of the cucks face was completely spontaneous. Bella asks off camera if she could cum not sure if it would be allowed. It is so hot watching Bella try to concentrate on her prom while the cuck daddy pleases her. Eventually the princess just has to cum. Great giggling. Great teasing. A fantastic orgasm with face riding. Cucks have to be really good at pleasing girls with their tongues and this cuck proves to this young princess that he is talented. The clip has a close-up at the end of the cucks cock showing what happens when the penis comes out of the end of the tube. Bella thought it was so funny. She tells him to go to the bathroom and stuff it back in and wash his face off before mom comes home. (11:45 Long)

FileSize :140 Mb
Duration : 11 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/62300968/Brat princess Isabella - Isabella plans her prom and cums.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 04:26

"One day in the Residenz Avalon" with Lady Mercedes. (Part I& II)

After having spend a night in the in-ground cell of the Residenz Avalon slave B. feels really shattered, when Lady Mercedes releases him from his uncomfortable prison. His awkward position and his punishment clothes, an old black corselet, wrecked stockings and a black mask amuse Lady Mercedes, but merciless she puts him in a strict bondage to pierce his nipples and gives him an enema. At this point Maid Jenny appears on the scene and immediately upset Lady Mercedes with her unhandiness, so she directly must be punished, while slave B. is locked away for a little while.....

FileSize :226Mb + 170Mb

imageimage

www.filesonic.com/file/63376008/fm_taginresi1.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63375982/fm_taginresi2.rar

Rebecca Blue dreams of creating a Eunuch

Rebecca dicusses her fascination with ballbusting and she finally gets the opportunity to act out her wildest femdom fantasies with a mail-order painslut!

This sexy, petite blonde ballbuster began kicking his balls while wearing tiny black thong panties and a very high miniskirt! She kicks and punches and slaps his pathetic genitals while making fun of his small penis!

After flashing him with a barrage of upskirt groin-kicks, she slowly strips off her clothes and teases him while his cock and balls are brutally tortured! She doesn't even permit him to touch himself or cover his balls to protect himself from a ruthless onslaught of femdom-male abuse!

FileSize :301mb
Duration : 26 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63376390/castration.rar

Bath Fun for Mamas Boy

"Good Morning Mamas Boy" was one of my most popular clips. This clip is a spin-off from that with Mum's busty, pretty friend Samantha. You catch us sharing a bath after our work out and we invite you in with us...but then I notice you have a little hard on and decide it's best if you make your little mess outside the tub before getting in the water with us. We both encourage you, help you a bit and giggle at you. Light humiliation in a loving way, just the way my special boy likes it.

FileSize :395 mb

www.filesonic.com/file/63382804/bath_fun_for_mamas_boy.rar

Gabby – I Hope You’re Ready To Jerk Off – Jerk Off Instructions (HD

Gabby – I Hope You’re Ready To Jerk Off – Jerk Off Instructions (HD)

FileSize :169 mb
Duration : 6 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63382864/Gabby - I Hope You're Ready To Jerk Off - Jerk Off Instructions (HD).rar

Disco Dream

Gabby – I Hope You’re Ready To Jerk Off – Jerk Off Instructions (HD)

FileSize :240 mb
Duration : 15 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63385940/Disco Dream.rar

nice marks

The ladies decide to have some fun with their slave, so they bind him to the wall and start trying out different whips on him. They don't hold back, progressively whipping the slave harder and harder making him scream in discomfort. Both ladies look great in their skin tight outfits!

FileSize :52 mb
Duration : 4 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/57099080/Nice Marks.rar

shoe dangling girls 02

shoe dangling girls 02

FileSize :186 mb
Duration : 11 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/57269534/sdg_02.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 05:04

You Wanna Jerk So Bad – Pull It Out And Stroke It – Jerk Off Instructions (HD)

FileSize :232 mb
Duration : 5 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63395678/You Wanna Jerk So Bad - Pull It Out And Stroke It - Jerk Off Instructions (HD).rar

dede110
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 05:30

"Rockin´ the rubber bitch" with Lady Annie and Slave B. (Part I& II)

FileSize :232 mb
Duration : 5 Min

imageimage

www.filesonic.com/file/63406500/fm_annie_gummizofe2.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63406492/fm_annie_gummizofe1.rar

"Goddess of electricity" - Frau Konstanze

After one week locked into a chastity belt the slave is at the mercy of Frau Konstanze, also called the "goddess of electricity". ........

FileSize :270Mb + 209 mb

imageimage

www.filesonic.com/file/63408762/fm_konstanze_strom1.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63408694/fm_konstanze_strom2.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 05:57

help_mommy_relax

Attention ADULT MAMA BOYS! Mommy's feet are sore and she needs to unwind after a long day at work. You can be Mom's helpful boy by massaging and licking her tired feet...then fetching her favorite glass dildo and helping her reach a de-stressing orgasm. Mommy loves you. (This is a hot dildo masturbation clip with a 'Domme Mommy' theme.)

FileSize :385 mb
Duration : 10 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63414146/help_mommy_relax.rar

mmina
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 21:54

Great thank you

dede110
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 03:59

Three In The Hole

Mistress Isabel and slut jack

FileSize :250 Mb
Duration : 28 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63944640/Three In The Hole .rar

French Femdom : Under Shoes

French Femdom : Under Shoes

FileSize :476 Mb
Duration : 1h : 02 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63951330/Under-shoes.part2.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63950768/Under-shoes.part1.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63950528/Under-shoes.part3.rar

Gilrs Abuse Gays

Gilrs Abuse Gays

FileSize :287 Mb
Duration : 14 Min

www.filesonic.com/file/63944804/Abused In Jail.rar

DKM--06

DKM--06

FileSize :1.02GB
Duration : 1h 38 min

www.filesonic.com/file/63945692/DKM-06.part1.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63945676/DKM-06.part4.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63945664/DKM-06.part5.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63945640/DKM-06.part3.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63944374/DKM-06.part2.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63943348/DKM-06.part6.rar

Extreme face slapping with no holding back

Pretty rough stuff ! I am a firm believer in face slapping, but not to that extent. No need for it either. One sharp good slap usually is enough to send the message home. It is though the most feminine and natural way for us to let a man know, that we are displeased with his attitude or performance. I still use it on my hubby whenever I see fit. It instantly improves his attitude, especially, because I want him to apologize and thank me for correcting him... loud and clear. So often the embarrassment is tougher for him to bear than the burning cheek. In this clip the poor sod is being violently slapped again and again. I am sure his head must be spinning ! For those of you, who like to be face slapped... Enjoy !

FileSize :88 mb
Duration : 7 min

http://www.filesonic.com/file/63944162/BP_...olding_back.rar

what an amazing secratary

She likes to wear boots and lack is happiest when someone admires her outfit and cleans it. She has found such a one of its employees and this guy cant get enough of her. For his great job he gets sometimes a session which he like.

FileSize :354 mb
Duration : 20 min

http://www.filesonic.com/file/63962976/Wha...atary.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/63962694/Wha...atary.part2.rar

DreamGirls In a Penthouse

Teo order 2 Callgirls to have a amazing evening. He told the dreamgirls her fantasies, the girls put off her clothes and look very sexy in her underwear. Then they give him a very sexy bodysession in the doublebed.

FileSize :289 mb
Duration : 18 min

http://www.filesonic.com/file/63967000/Dre...a_Penthouse.rar

Becky – I Got Some Lotion – Jerk To My Feet And Cum On My Tits Instructions

Becky – I Got Some Lotion – Jerk To My Feet And Cum On My Tits Instructions

www.filesonic.com/file/63967594/Becky - I Got Some Lotion - Jerk To My Feet And Cum On My Tits Instructions.rar

Ruby – Masturbation Instructor – Listen To All My Commands And You Might Get A Reward With Countdown

Ruby – Masturbation Instructor – Listen To All My Commands And You Might Get A Reward With Countdown

www.filesonic.com/file/63966198/Ruby - Masturbation Instructor - Listen To All My Commands And You Might Get A Reward With Countdown .rar

Mistress Anya Kicks the Plumber's Balls

www.filesonic.com/file/63970022/anyawood.part2.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63969814/anyawood.part1.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 04:24

K!nky C@rmen : The Cock Machine

Fetish Mistress Carmen Rivera tends to one of her loyal slaves, who has a problem with his penis…he has lost sensation in his muscled member. Carmen puts him into an intense treatment schedule, binding the cock and balls and then trapping it in a strange, frightening device. Rough rawhide laces cut deep into the cockmeat, and then Mistress Carmen flattens the shaft under a levered press. OUCH! The sensation is coming back to the slave in a hurry, and just to make sure he is feeling everything, Carmen steps on the patient’s balls to stimulate the feeling. Another successful treatment by Mistress Carmen!

www.filesonic.com/file/63970856/cockmachine.rar

Mums Dish Washing Gloves

Fetish Mistress Carmen Rivera tends to one of her loyal slaves, who has a problem with his penis…he has lost sensation in his muscled member. Carmen puts him into an intense treatment schedule, binding the cock and balls and then trapping it in a strange, frightening device. Rough rawhide laces cut deep into the cockmeat, and then Mistress Carmen flattens the shaft under a levered press. OUCH! The sensation is coming back to the slave in a hurry, and just to make sure he is feeling everything, Carmen steps on the patient’s balls to stimulate the feeling. Another successful treatment by Mistress Carmen!

www.filesonic.com/file/63972842/mums_dishwashing_gloves.rar

dede110
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 04:51

Slave Training

These two busty ball-breakers lead their toy in on leash, forcing their slave to bow before them. His tender buttocks feel the kiss of the dominatrix’s lash, and the two teasing bitches take turns treading his flesh under their high heels, intent on demonstrating their power and control. The captive’s face is mashed and crushed between their powerful feet, and they display his soft, bloodied mouth as a prize. They torture their pathetic servant, abusing his sensitive ass with paddle, cane, and lash, before violating his anus with a lit candle, dripping more hot wax over the responsive skin of his back. As a final humiliation, they string him up by his ankles and punish him with pliers and a razor sharp machete, compelling him to acknowledge their

www.filesonic.com/file/63985642/abstrafung.part3.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63982366/cecestone.part1.rar
www.filesonic.com/file/63982150/cecestone.part2.rar

94 replies since 19/1/2011, 00:15   7569 views